I took an old warp I had cut off the Glimakra Emilia after abandoning a project awhile back, and I put it on my new-to-me Kessenich two harness table loom. I don't actually know how to warp a table loom, but I made a guess (and checked in a book). It wasn't picture perfect but somehow it worked. The back beam was messy and tangled, I started too far over to the right, and yet it all wove up very nicely.
I returned to my stash of vintage embroidery floss for the weft, using 20 tiny skeins of blues. It created a striped effect. Personally, I don't know if I would have gone out of my way for a multicolored warp and striped weft, but it all came together, and now I have a 10" x 35" piece of woven fabric. It may end up being something someday (a pillow… a bag…), but for now I'll call it a sample and leave it at that.
It took four hours to warp and weave this. The loom isn't very big, and yet it's tall enough on a table to have to stand and weave, something I used to like to do with the Emilia until I put it on a stand. I loved using the loom. It could be 40 or 50 years old, but it works wonderfully. I can't wait for the next project.